Alexandra L. Page
Alexandra L. Page is an associate attorney who focuses her practice primarily on municipal liability, civil rights defense, and providing general counsel to municipalities. Alexandra is also a trained civil mediator. Prior to joining the firm as a clerk in 2019, Alexandra worked as a family law clerk for now-Clinton County Circuit Court Judge Shannon L.W. Schlegel.
Throughout law school, Alexandra was heavily involved in MSU Law’s Student Bar Association, serving as an At-Large Representative, Community Affairs Director, and 2019-2020 President. She was also an Associate and Senior Editor for MSU’s International Law Review. Alexandra completed the Geoffrey Fieger Trial Practice Institute, a highly-competitive two-year (2) intensive litigation certification program, where she worked with seasoned litigators and judges from across the state to receive specialized training in trial advocacy and legal technology.
In her free time, Alexandra enjoys baking, ballet, and spending time with her niece, Everleigh.
- Constitutional Law and Civil Rights
- Insurance Defense.
- General Municipal Law
- Employment and Labor
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D., May 2020
- Florida State University, B.S. Criminology, May 2016
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- State Bar of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- Genesee County Bar Association
- Ingham County Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Detroit Bar Association
- Genesee County Bar Foundation, 2019 John S. Beagle Scholarship
- Jurisprudence Achievement Award, Mediation Facilitation and Civil Advocacy, 2018
- Michigan State University College of Law, 2017-’20 Trustee Scholarship