Charles Snell is an associate with the firm, specializing in criminal prosecution and ordinance violations. He was an Assistant Prosecutor with the Oakland County Prosecutor’s Office for fifteen years. While working in that capacity, he prosecuted cases ranging from child sexual assault to homicide.
Chuck is a 1996 graduate of the National College of District Attorneys Career prosecutor Program in Houston, Texas. In 2009, he left the Oakland County Prosecutor’s Office to begin working in private practice. He has continued to perform prosecutions on behalf of municipalities in the State of Michigan. This has required him to appear daily in the district and circuit courts to prosecute misdemeanors, civil infractions and ordinance violations.
In addition to representing his clients in the courtroom, Chuck is avidly committed to staying on top of the latest rulings and legislation in his areas of expertise. He provides local police departments with legal updates and training sessions.
- Constitutional Law and Civil Rights
- Prosecution and Ordinance Enforcement
- Detroit College of Law, J.D. cum laude, 1993
- Michigan State University College of Business, 1982
- State Bar of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association
- National College of District Attorneys Alumni Association
Admitted to Practice
- All Courts in the State of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
See All Representative Cases for Chuck