Melanie M. Hesano is an Associate with the firm and focuses her practice on municipal law, employment law, law enforcement and civil rights. She also assists with providing general counsel services to several municipalities. Melanie assists these communities by researching and providing legal opinions.
Melanie is a graduate of University of Detroit Mercy School of Law. While in law school, she participated in the Housing Clinic where she represented clients who could not afford to hire private legal counsel for their landlord/tenant issues.
- General Municipal Law
- Constitutional Law and Civil Rights
- Employment and Labor
- Law Enforcement
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Oakland University, B.S. Human Resources Management, 2015
- State Bar of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Chaldean American Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- State of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- Adopt a Refugee Family Program